Hello everyone! As you know I am very enthusiastic about sewing, which of course overflows into my Etsy Shop! (Which is currently on vacation mode but I’m hoping to relaunch it for July and August, but more on that at a later date). I’d love to show you one of my recent creations: Twig + Tale’s Barefoot Romper! (Link to pattern)
Here’s some reasons why this pattern appealed to me:
– This pattern has many options for customizations and is a great unisex pattern in many sizes
– Twig + Tale encourages repurposing fabrics such as blankets, sheets and unwanted clothing
– This pattern can be used with many different fabric types, and some patterns aren’t so versatile
– I thought G would look super cute in this romper!
Here’s what you’ll need:
– The pattern, printed to the size you want
– Your fabric (I used a Ninja Turtle bedsheet that I found at a thrift store)
– Your Notions: scissors, pins, chalk, thread
– Fasteners of you are using snaps, velcro or buttons
– Your sewing machine
And start sewing!
The pattern is very easy to follow along, and there are videos available on their website, as well as a super helpful community that you can trouble shoot with!
Here is the finished result:
View this post on Instagram
Made my first @twigandtale Barefoot Romper! Out of a Ninja Turtle bedsheet I found at a thrift store. Is is perfect? Nope! Will G care in the slightest? Also no! Pretty happy for my first attempt 🥰 #mommymade • • • • #yegger #yegblogger #albertamamas #yeg #yeggers #momsofig #momsofboy #mommyblogger #ninjaturtles #twigandtale #stayhome #barefootromper #socialdistancing #upcycleclothing
I can’t wait until I can make some more!
What have YOU been creating lately? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time,