My name is Amanda and you’ve stumbled across my blog 🙂
Here’s a ten things about me:
- I’m in my late twenties
- I live in Northern Manitoba Canada (pretty much the middle of nowhere)
- I am currently on maternity leave with my first child, a son who was born near the end of September 2017
- I freelance for a review magazine and do book reviews
- I love to read, write, craft and bake
- I come from a HUGE family, and I still feel overwhelmed being around huge groups of people, even though I see them all regularly
- I own a house and a puppy with my SO, so life’s settling in pretty nicely
- Life is not what I expected it to be, but here we are and I’m not changing a thing
- Amhanda Shambles is my nickname/wrestling name given to me by my SO and our friend, so there’s my blog name *I decided to switch to Amanda Diaries due to the amount of people saying they didn’t get my website name!
- This blog might keep my sanity, or it might break it, you’ll have to keep reading to find out!
I hope you enjoy my blog, I’m sure going to enjoy writing it!
Want to support Amanda Diaries? – Buy Me a Coffee