My name is Amanda and you’ve stumbled across my blog 🙂
Here’s a ten things about me:
- I’m in my thirties!
- I live in Central Alberta, but grew up in Northern Manitoba
- I am a stay a home mum to my toddler
- I freelance for a review magazine and do book reviews
- I love to read, write, craft and bake
- I come from a HUGE family (that I live super far from now), and I still feel overwhelmed being around huge groups of people
- We recently made a HUGE move with our toddler and our dog to Alberta
- Life is not what I expected it to be, but here we are and I’m not changing a thing
- Amhanda Shambles is my nickname/wrestling name given to me by my SO and our friend, so there’s my blog name *I decided to switch to Amanda Diaries due to the amount of people saying they didn’t get my website name!
- I recently opened an Etsy shop, check it out HERE
I hope you enjoy my blog, I’m sure going to enjoy writing it!
(updated Feb 5/19)
Want to support Amanda Diaries? – Buy Me a Coffee