Every fall, SO goes moose hunting with either a friend or a family member, and every year I make food for him to plan out his daily meals. This year I made these no-bake energy balls, and I portioned him out 3 per day for a maximum of 7 days.
Here’s the ingredients you need (can be halved easily):
2 cups oats (I used quick oats)
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup flax seed
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut flakes
2/3 cups honey
2 tablespoons ground almonds
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Add all wet ingredients
- Combine dough, cover and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and let set
- OR spoon into cupcake cups and let set
- Wrap in saran wrap in individual portions or put in air tight container, will keep in the fridge for up to 7 days.
I used the leftovers from the portions that SO needed and I flattened out the rest to make bars.
Let me know if you make these and how you like them!