So as you already know, Baby G and I have now started going to our local swimming pool (as well as the hotel pool we stayed at while we were visiting his dad – we’ll all be in the same province soon I hope!) and I wanted to give you a glimpse of what’s in my swim bag!
1. Swim Diaper (I use Alva Baby)
2. Diaper for after
3. Swim Suit
4. Fleecy pyjamas for post swim
5. 2 towels – one for me, one for him
6. 2 wet bags – one for diapers, one for swim suits
7. Coconut oil (in the blue container) – I use it as diaper cream
8. Receiving Blanket (for laying on the floor while Baby G waits for me to get ready to leave)
9. Brushes for both of us
13. (Not pictured) bra and underwear for Mum
You’ll notice that I don’t put a suit for me, or soap in my bag. I put my suit on underneath my clothes at home to make the transition into the pool a lot easier, and we rinse off very thoroughly at the pool, but I don’t want to be holding G in the shower and messing around with slippery soap, so we go straight home and have a bath.
View this post on Instagram
My favourite part of being a Mum is being the person that Baby G gets to experience his baby ‘firsts’ with! Today, we went to the pool for the first time! He LOVED it! It is definitely going to be a regular visit for us! 🐠 • • • • • • #baby #babyswimming #firsttriptothepool #boymom #momsofboy
What do you keep in your swim bag? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time,
*Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a small commission if you purchase any products through links in this post. However, I only promote products that I truly love and stand behind. Read my full disclaimer HERE*
Want to support Amanda Diaries? – Buy Me a Coffee