Well, sort of. I’m not actually going to collect any money and you won’t win a prize BUT I want to give YOU the opportunity to guess what the sex of my baby is, when they will be born and how big they will be!
I am now in my 36th week of this pregnancy, which means I am in the “safe zone” to give birth at any point! Not that I think I’m going to go much earlier than my due date but I have no say over when this baby comes, it’s up to them or my OB-GYN. That doesn’t mean you all can’t have fun and guess anyways!
Here are some things to consider:
- I have gained about 30 pounds since the start of my pregnancy
- I had more morning sickness in my second trimester than my first
- I pretty much spent my entire first trimester asleep
- In my second and third trimester I had horrible heartburn, but mostly only when I was laying down
- I haven’t had many weird cravings, but Jared said putting pickles, mustard and mayo on my grilled cheese sandwiches is weird! I have wanted chips and ice cream more desperately than before I was pregnant.
- At the last fetal assessment I was told the baby is sitting in the ‘frank breech’ position, but there was tons of time to flip (which they haven’t yet)
- Heartbeat is at about 145 bpm
- I have occasional Braxton Hicks
- My belly looks like it is sitting low but the baby has been hanging out in my ribs and they have dislocated at least one rib (it hurts, a lot)
- Here’s my belly this week:
Don’t forget to include:
1. Boy or Girl?
2. Date you think they’ll be born
3. How much they’ll weigh or length
There are only a few more posts left in this series!! Once the baby comes they will turn into “The Mama Diaries!”
Until next time,